Monday, October 18, 2010

Here I Am

Yeah, I know, what took me so long. Well, with school just starting, and blogger releasing new layouts, and me deciding to take time and make a new title, I'm finally posting. Turns out, I'll be updating everything from my videos, to my blog, even to my tweets. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad about waiting this long to do.........well, to do anything at all. But, still more troubles: I've started modding Nerf guns, I'm doing LPs, while still trying to keep up with my How To's. Well, I can honestly tell you there will be no more LPs (or well, commentated LPs) until I get my new mic. My crappy old one broke, which gave me an excuse to go out and buy one. So, hopefully updates on a semi-regular level will return November, but no promises.

-Theslick5

No comments:

Post a Comment